ORDERING FAQ GUIDE
HOLIDAY SHIPPING NOTICES
* Gifts being delivered to Squamish, Whistler, Pemberton Vancouver, North & West Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby & Coquitlam ARE "BEING DELIVERED ON TIME!"
* DELIVERY to the remainder of BRITISH COLUMBIA - Expect shipment delays of 3 or 4 days.
* Due to the flooding situation elsewhere in B.C. - Shipment "times" to the remainder of Canada are not guaranteed.
Squamish - Metro Vancouver Area - Whistler - Pemberton
Friday Dec. 17th at Noon PST is last day to order (while supplies last).
I am having troubles checking out my order or making a payment.
Please leave me a message HERE, or phone me at 604-815-8510, and I will respond to you asap Mon- Thursday from 9am to 3pm, to help you put your order through.
What are the gifting studio hours?
You may order online 24hrs/day, any day, from the comfort of your home.
Lindsay responds to emails & phone calls Mon - Thursday from 9am to 3pm.
The gifting studio is closed Friday - Sunday and all Canadian & BC Holidays.
What day will my gift be delivered?
Metro Vancouver area, Squamish, Whistler & Pemberton:
Local gift delivery in these areas is offered Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday with a daytime deliver window of 9am to 5pm.
Additionally, I offer evening deliveries in Squamish on Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5pm to 7pm.
*For local deliveries, please ensure you click on the calendar at check out and choose an available day and time.
For all other locations:
Gifts are shipped out the next business day after you place the order on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays.
Examples: If you order on a Monday, then your gift will be shipped out by Tuesday. If you order Thursday through Sunday, then the next business shipping out day available is Tuesday.
How do I order gifts going to different addresses?
If they are being delivered within Squamish, you may just provide information in the delivery requests.
For all other locations, at this time, please simply check out each gift individually.
Can I have my gift delivered on an exact date?
- For Metro Vancouver Area, Squamish Whistler and Pemberton - Exact delivery date options are available Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursdays. Simply choose one of the available dates when you choose local delivery on check out.
- Remainder of BC & Canada - Your gift is sent via courier and will be delivered within the delivery time frame suggested at checkout which varies from 3 to 10 "business" days depending on destination. Please note that with #2021 being as it is, shipping may be slightly delayed.
Can I place a custom gift order?
Yes! Simply use PGB's easy to use "CREATE A CUSTOM GIFT" option. All orders under 5 gift boxes must be ordered directly from the website OR you may order a pre-curated gift and then "Add On" products by using the ADD On Section tool HERE.
If you are ordering 5 or more gifts, you may CONTACT ME for assistance.
Tip on ordering for Squamish Delivery Addresses:
Please accept the address with the postal code that google maps suggests. Often, your recipient will provide you their P.O. Box postal code instead of their street address postal code as these codes are different.
What address and phone number should I put for my recipient to avoid re-delivery fees?
* Pure gift boxes does not deliver to P.O. Boxes as gifts are delivered, contact free, via courier.
Please ensure you provide an actual physical delivery address & phone number where someone will be able to receive the gift during daytime hours between 9 am to 5pm. Evening deliveries are an additional option in Squamish from 5 to 7pm on Tuesday & Thursdays.
If your recipient resides in a condo or apartment then their phone number is required. Pleas DO NOT provide your phone number in the delivery address as this may delay delivery and incur a re-delivery charge of $20.
* A person aged 19 or over MUST be present to receive a gift with liquor. A gift containing liquor will NOT be left at the doorstep. No exceptions. Failure to provide a delivery date and address with someone home or at work, that will be available to receive a gift containing liquor, will be charged a re-delivery fee of $20.
What if no one will be home to receive the gift?
If no one is home to receive a gift not containing liquor, then the gift will be left in what would be considered a safe place at their door and is no longer the responsibility of the courier.
For condos & apartments etc., we are unable to leave a gift at the door. So make sure your provide your recipient's phone # to arrange delivery.
May I include liquor?
I offer 3 choices of Liquor in which I purchase on your behalf - BC VQA Cabernet Merlot, BC VQA Pinot Gris or Craft Beer. All of which are popular and very well received.
May I choose the exact liquor brand I wish to include?
At this point in time, I do not offer this type of service. The wine and craft beer that I purchase on your behalf are all very well received.
Do you offer other liquor other than Wine & Craft Beer?
At this point in time, I do not offer this type of service. The wine and craft beer that I select are all very well received.
I work with small local businesses & local makers. On a rare occasion, due to supply, a substitution may be required. Pure gift boxes reserves the right to substitute, of equal, or greater value. You will be contacted prior to your gift being delivered to accept the substitution.
Do you offer refunds?
Due to the time and care put into curating each individual gift, pure gift boxes does not offer refunds once the gift has been shipped or delivered. If an item arrives broken, please email a photo within 1 week of receiving the gift to arrange for a replacement of the individual product. Email firstname.lastname@example.org